Thursday 6 October 2016

Hobby

Hobby in my opinion is something that you do anytime anywhere with passion and love . 
Hobby cant be force .
You you are not enjoying doing that thing , its not a hobby i would say . 

I'm a curious person and have a high interest in knowing something. Let say bird watching.
 I first heard about bird watching is when my dad bring me and my sibling to bird watch . That time i would sit beside my dad and watch how the things work. Something that hold my attention is the book my dad hold in his hand . 
The book is like a catelog for bird.
 Every picture of the birds are hand draw and with number and letter above each bird picture.
 Every time my dad found a new bird he will use a yellow highlight to cross the little number above the picture of the bird . 
That time i started to love bird watching and see it as my hobby. 
But time pass by , we grow and our time is pack with study. 
There's less time for us to go in jungle to bird watch. 
That time i thought it was not a hobby anymore . 

During year end holiday , my dad bring us to Cameron highland .
 The very morning , we go for jog and my dad bring along his binocular . 
We saw alots of bird . 
We feel so regret for not bring that book with us . 
So we just memorize the characteristic of birds. 
When we back from Cameron Higland, we updated the book with some new bird we found . And slowly , bird watch become my hobby again. 
Every weekend , i would spend some time bird watch somewhere far from home to search for new bird.

Do you think birdwatching is still my hobby?
 Well if you think it is , i might have plenty of hobby . 
But the most obvious or main hobby of mine is drawing .
 But its fading since i enter college because im taking science stream . 
I was about to take art but , i didnt get any support from my mum. 
I did get some support from my dad preffer me study for science as well . 
As my homework here is like water , finish one , another come , never end.
I draw sometime , and rarely compare to the time im in secondary school.





No comments:

Post a Comment