Thursday 29 September 2016

First time living in a hostel was something i wanted as to have a personal life . Before entering KMNS , i have no idea what matriculation is like. Here's some thought i think about matriculation before entering KMNS. Imagining a house with 4 bed room one living room a kitchen a toilet per room and a dining room.A cold marble tiled floor , steel study desk , a well made wooden wardrobe , a big refrigerator , a yellow light above the dining room, a comfy sofa zzz

Thinking back the day before entering KMNS, i was so excited to enter KMNS . i was a total banana . Thats what i would say .

But living in KMNS , i learn to become more independent and solve every single problem myself , thats ask a friend to solve it for me . kidding. I make some good habit that is to bath in the morning and i heard from my room mate that if you bath early in the morning , you will be more likely to loss weight.

Another thing i tried here in KMNS , is planning to jog every day but it failed. I bought plenty of track suit and when I get back to KMNS , everything ruined. Why? Heres something i found that hold this plan from happening . First first first the reason is HOMEWORK . Its like a mountain of homework that will never be done ever forever and ever and ever and ever an ever.But good things is i learn to do it myself as i did non of the homework back in the secondary school. High five my butt.Second reason is lazy :D

 I would like to continue bull sh**ting, but time is running , here's some hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm poem , enjoy.



Rose are red
Violet are blue
Grilled meat wrap
I'm craving for you

...



2 hours blogging
My brain lagging
Time is running
No time for wasting

...

Miss my home a lot
College is freaking hot
You read it or not
coincidence i think not 

...

Here's a little things
I wanna share with you
Its not interesting
but here's a potato for you






No comments:

Post a Comment